"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, July 17, 2009

More kids????

OK... don't freak out! Yesterday, Addy and I had this conversation:

Addy: Mom, what can't I be a big sister like Linnea? I want a baby brother. Who put's babies in tummies?

Me: God puts them in.

Addy: So God put Danny and Jacob and Joseph in Daddy's tummy.

Me: Ummmm...

Addy: And he put me and Marti and Lil in your tummy.

Me: Ummmm....

Addy: Because boys come from Daddy's tummies and girls come from mommies.

Me: Ummm.....

Addy: Because I really want to be a big sister. I want a baby.

Me: Ummm... no Daddy and I are done having babies.

Addy: Why?

Me: Ummmm...

Addy: OK so when are you going to 'dopt a baby brother for me - from Ethiopia?

Me: Ummmm.... go ask Daddy.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Smart little girl. ;o) And what did Daddy say?? Love her name by the way- we have a Addie here too.

Kelly H-Y said...

That is too cute! And, love your responses! :-)