"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Home again... home again... jiggety jig

Hello,
Anyone out there? Is anyone still reading this? Hello?

I am so happy to announce that we are in our new house, totally settled and LOVING it!!!! I can't believe what a perfect house we have. It is just right for my family. Joseph has his own room (decorated in black and red in honor of AC Milan, a pro soccer team), Danny and Jacob have a great big room that has room for their legos and all their clothes too! :) They love being in there and giggling and having fun. The girls are still sharing a room (Marti is actually thrilled to still share a room) and they love their lime green and aqua room. They have super cute comforters that match. I love their room almost as much as they do. We have a fabulous above ground pool that has gotten LOTS OF USE in the last 3 weeks. Ben, Joseph and Dan worked really hard to build a fence and deck around the pool and that has made our yard pretty much perfect too.

I now have an enormous kitchen that makes me smile everytime I cook and I also have a WALK IN CLOSET!!! I can't believe it! :) My other favorite thing about the house is the 2 washers and dryers - yep, their awesome!!!!

Life is fabulous!

The kids are all doing really well and loving the house. Addy had a couple of tough days adjusting to the change but is now downstairs making cupcakes with her play kitchen that has been in storage for 3 months. Joseph has been having a fabulous time with soccer, football and drivers ed (EEEEEKKKK). Marti finished 2 volleyball camps and then started an art camp that she has been enjoying as well. Danny and Jacob and Lilly have been going to a fun sports camp that keeps them tired - and that is a good thing.

Ben and I are loving the new house and keeping busy hauling the kids to and fro'. We are looking forward to a trip to Sun River soon and then we will start getting ready for school. Hope your summer is lots of fun!!!!
~Brooke

1 comment:

Kurt and Kayla said...

I am so happy for you guys! I just wish a washer and dryer would fold and put them away for you! I'd love to see pictures!