"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, March 30, 2009

Time Flies When You are Having Fun

It has been exactly one year since we first hugged our kids. I will never forget those first hugs... I was so very scared that they would not want a new mom - and the moment Joseph ran into my arms I knew that God really did know what he was doing :). I am not sure that I have ever been hugged so possesively in my whole life. The kids clung to us and had a very hard time letting go. Someone asked me the other day if the "kids call you mom yet?" OH! They have called me mom from the second we first met. She also asked if the kids get along well... OH Yes! They have so much fun together AND they drive each other crazy - it is definitely LOVE!


I have put together a vidoe of the last year in honor of our Gotcha Day on April 5th. We have decided to celebrate our first day ALL TOGETHER instead of the day that Ben, Rebecca and I met the kids. So... check back later this week for the video (don't be expecting too much - this is my first video).


Can you believe it's been a year?

No comments: