"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Joseph

Happy 15th Birthday, Josepho The Great!

Happy Birthday, Joseph! We love you so much! I cannot believe I have a 15-year-old son! I cannot believe he is not here for his "first birthday". Right now Joseph is touring Monticello with his 8th grade class. He has a fever and a bad cold and is feeling horrible... and is 3000 miles away! I am praying constantly that he feels better soon so that he can enjoy his trip. If he knew how many times I would have kissed him and hugged him today, he would probably be glad that he was gone. It has been so weird not having him here. Having 5 kids is different... definitely not better... just different. We miss him so much - Jacob has been in tears several times and the rest of the kids miss him so much too! I am so glad Joseph is a part of our family. I am so thankful that he is the big brother in our family - what a wonderful example he is to the other kids. I could never have dreamed that Joseph would be so special... God sure knew what he was doing when he placed Joseph in our lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Joseph! Wishing you a great 15th birthday!
With Love,
Kimsey Family