"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Fun

I love Fall.  I love the leaves, the smells, the colors, the crisp air, wearing my warm pj’s… I really love it!  What I don’t love is trying to convince Jacob to wear a coat.  Marti and Joseph have quickly gotten used to wearing warm clothes and bringing a sweatshirt wherever they go… Jacob replies, “I fine.  I not cold.”   When I ask him to wear a coat.  Seriously, where did this kid come from?  He’s got to be cold.  He has NO body fat.  None!  He sometimes makes me cold just to look at him.  J  I suppose when it gets down to 30 degrees during the day I will really start to worry! 

No comments: