"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ethiopia, Phone Home

Right now I am listening to the kids call home. They are talking to Mesalech and it is cracking me up. They are laughing and sound so happy. And somehow I am not jealous at all. It's just making me so happy too. We never have called at night before but there is a group traveling to their hometown who is taking letters, pictures and a small gift. I wish you all could hear Marti right now. I am picking up every 50th word... but that's OK. Jacob is patiently waiting his turn, we had to go wake him up.

Will you pray that our package get to Mesalech this time? The last one got lost and I really, really want her to see their smiling faces. I know I would feel better if I could see that!

No comments: