"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, May 16, 2008

A Few Quick Notes

  1. I am on my way to Spokane to take my test.............. eeeekkkk!!!! Pray that I know all the JARGON needed to sound super smart!
  2. Marta's hair is so super cute today - and I DID IT FOR HER!!! OK, well really we washed it and conditioned it and she left it loose... then I did this cute twisty thing in the front for her! I am SO proud!
  3. Pray for Ben while I am gone - he will be completely fine I know... but pray for him anyway.
  4. I grew up LOVING Moon Unit Zappa and the Valley Girl's song... I realized I must still talk like them when I went to change Addy's diaper the other day and she said, "Gwody to da max, Mom" Hee Hee!
  5. The kids are going to have great fun in my birthday present this weekend. Every year I get one of those dorky inflatable pools for my birthday (which isn't until June) I think they are so much fun! We are supposed to have super hot weather which will be perfect!
  6. Seriously, I just checked and my blog has more than 15,000 "hits" - that is pretty amazing and also mighty intimidating! :) Although, my brother-in-law says that my sister-in-law counts for more than 1,000 of those! Thanks, Debbie!
  7. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey-


Just read your latest posting and I had a thought... You were hoping that you would have the right jargon to sound super smart on the NB test. You already are. You were smart enough to listen to that little whisper that said that all of your children, just a few short months ago were not living in Washington state. You were smart enough to let the adoption process happen without the money upfront or prospect for enough square footage to possibly house 8 members of a family. You were smart enough to trust GOD through it all... certainly HE will help you through this silly test!



OK, so it's really not so silly but in the grand scheme of things, you have trusted HIM with so many bigger things, let HIM bring you through this too. As a bit of extra insurance we will pray about this again, but you will be fine!!! :)



Love, Jason & Lisa