"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, March 30, 2008

P.S.

Can someone (Mom, Dad, Jan) email me if you see this posted on the
website? I want to make sure the email posts are working.

Thanks!

Also, more photos are uploading to my Flickr account right now:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nerdygirl/.

I probably won't get to
captions tonight, but they sort of tell the story on their own (they are
shown in reverse chronological order).

Rebecca

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a thrill to read and see what you sent. Thank you!!

Love,
Jan and Danny (who is reading this with me)

Anonymous said...

What an emotional day. I am crying just looking at the pictures Rebecca posted of the first time you met your 3 new kiddos. They look wonderful. I can't wait to hug them myself.

Debbie Doo

Sherry said...

Wow! My daughter and I really enjoyed looking through all the pics. We started at page 5 with the airplane. :)

The first meetings look like they went so well! All the kids look great and so happy to finally be with mom and dad.