"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Oh, man...

I was SO hoping for a grant... in fact, I think I had convinced myself we were going to get one. Shaohanna's Hope has given grants to so many people in situations just like ours, I was just pretty sure.

But today we got a rejection letter... it was thin so I was pretty sure we had been turned down. I was so disapointed!

Oh, well. God has gotten this all taken care of and we KNOW that it will all be fine! It could be worse, we have so much to be greatful for. I have been checking the mail like crazy the last couple of days... I guess I can stop now.

For those of you who have been asking about the thermometer, it was recommended that we take it down. If you would like to make a donation to the Ethiopia fund, please let us know.

No comments: