"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, February 1, 2008

Lilly's Question

Lilly has been REALLY worried about us going to Ethiopia. Nearly every day she tells me she doesn't want us to go. Here is our conversation from the other day.

Lilly: Mom, when are you going to Ethiopia... I don't want you to go.

Me: Why?

Lilly: I am worried.

Me: About what?

Lilly: I am scared you won't know what hut to look in to find the kids.

OK, that was so darn cute. We have been looking at pictures of what homes in Africa look like and she was worried because to her, they all look alike. I assured her that the kids will be easy to find - but it still makes me smile everytime I think about it! :)

No comments: