"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I wish I had known

I wish I had known when I left for work today that it would be the last time I saw Lilly with ALL her baby teeth. About 5 minutes after my kiddos came in, I got a VERY EXCITED voice to tell me that she had lost her first tooth! OH, the joy! I actually scared my 5th graders when I squeeled along with my girl! It was so exciting. As Ben and I sat at dinner tonight, hearing the tale of the apple and the tooth we both were amazed at how different she looks with that gap... my little girl is growing up! Tonight the Tooth Fairy will visit our house and leave some money - I can't believe it! :)

On another note, those of you who are reading this on Tuesday night... please be praying that the court cases that are being presented to the judges in Ethiopia go through. We cannot be assigned a date until the 9 families in front of us (some of whom have had 2 other dates but did not get approved) are finally approved! We are desperately praying for a date on March 5th. IF we get a date on March 5th, then we should get an Embassy Appt the last Tuesday in February which would give us a travel timeframe of the week BEFORE Spring Break which would be PERFECT!!!!

So, please, please, please pray that court is successful for our friends and that we find out soon about our court date!

No comments: