"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, February 18, 2008

Embracing What God has for us...

"So here's what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday, ordinary life- your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life- and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God has for you is the best you can do for Him." Romans 12:1-2, the Message

We got letters from the kids... they were wonderful. A called us Mom and Dad, oh, I am glad. I was worried that he wouldn't. M was so excited and E drew us cute pictures. A asked "When come you Addis Ababa?"

SOON, Sweet Boy... SOON!!!

Please be praying for court dates SOON! I am now preparing myself for travel in April... but oh, we are still praying for March - pray with us!

No comments: