"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dreamin'

I had the best dream last night. I dreamt that we brought our kids home (to a house that wasn't ours - but was...) and we were all so happy. M was smart and funny and sweet. We bonded right away. A was all grown up, but still very glad to have a MOM - phew, that was a relief. E was a sweet little one who still has so much growing up to do. He loved to sit on my lap, and in my dream, Addy didn't mind at all! :) I loved that dream and didn't want to wake up at all!

BUT, I DID wake up to kisses from the kids and the sweetest card from Ben! I love Valentine's Day and the kids were so excited to have cards and make cards and have a sweet and lovey kind of day!

No comments: