"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Today

Today is the kind of day I imagine when I think about our kids seeing thir new HOME for the first time. It is gorgeous out today, almost warm. It is the kind of day where you WANT to be outside pulling weeds and watching for the crocuses (or is it croci). I had such a hard time imgaining A, M, and E pulling up to our house for the first time when it is cold, wet, gray and yucky... Today, is the day of imagining. I can't wait to introduce them to their brother and sisters. Meeting the people who will be part of their lives forever... the people they will whisper to - about how mean we (Ben and I) are, the people they will sneak cookies with, the people they will make kissing noises about when certain "friends" are near, the people they will hit and say, "she deserved it". To meet them for the first time on a sunny, spring like day. That would be good!

No comments: