"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, December 14, 2007

Nesting

I have officially started "nesting". I have had this list in my head for weeks of things that MUST get done before the kids get home. Of course, (this will come as no surprise to those of you who know me) this means that it all must be done today or maybe tomorrow. So, this week we have hung up new coat hooks, cleaned out the family room, reorganized our office into a homework area, cleaned the garage, added a small shelf in the laundry room, and organized Addy's closet. Some of these things have been done during the day - but others have been done when the kids are sleeping (including cleaning Addy's room). There is still quite a list of things to be done... build shelves for baskets in the kid's rooms, finish the bunkbeds (thanks, Grandpa), buy some benches for the kitchen table, and clean out closets to make sure we have room for everything. This is all doable... but I feel anxious all the same.


Here is our beautiful new coat hooks - which are now completely full, by the way...

No comments: