"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, December 13, 2007

We received this email this morning:

Dear ones,
Thank you very much. The S family has got some pictures of your children.

In Him,
Eyob


I was so excited to know that pictures will be here by this time next week. I am also nervous... I have heard that getting new pictures after all this time is like getting new kids. They will have changed so much! I think about Danny and Lilly and Addy a year ago and they look almost like different kids now! I can't wait to pour over these new photos, memorize them, talk to them (just a little), teach Addy to point and say their names, and put them up in my classroom and here at home. I can't wait to hear what the kids said about their goody bags... did they love them? What if they were disapointed? This is their first impression of us, it's important! :)

Please be praying that my birth certificate gets here soon. We cannot do anything until it gets here! It was processed 2 weeks ago, so we are hoping it is soon!

EEEKKK Christmas is 12 days away - I have got to get some shopping done!

No comments: