"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, October 19, 2007

Just Wait

So here is my conversation with God from Wednesday...
I was sitting in my car, worrying about the financial details - again! I had finally decided to make some phone calls to the loan department, when I heard it.
"Just Wait"
Me: What, huh? I have time now... I will just call now.
"Just Wait"
Me: Wow, are you sure?
So I get home and pick up the mail... a check was there from some church friends. Thursday, another check from some family friends. Friday, another check (at which point I sat in the car and bawled). Why I am amazed at God's ability to take care of this, I don't know. But I am abundantly and humbly thankful.
One of the checks had this saying... it's our new family theme.
Twice the advneture.
Twice the blessing!

1 comment:

heidi r weimer said...

We had the exact same experience when we first started our adoption process back in early spring. AMAZING!