"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Exchange Students?

Someone asked me today if Joseph was my exchange student...

It made me laugh. People have asked about my day care rates too. :)

Nope... I am just a mom with a family! Right now they are out shopping for Mother's Day. Lilly asked me if I like peanut butter toast for breakfast... I wonder if I will be getting breakfast in bed tomorrow.

Addy has told me about 300 times today that she is going to help make it. Lilly keeps telling her to be quiet.

I know I say this a lot but I really love being a mom! It is super hard, wonderfully fun and never leaves me bored. I am a blessed woman!

No comments: