"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Morning of Perfection

OK... so it is not actually a PERFECT morning - but somehow it is very nice. I got up at 6 to go do sub plans (Addy has a fever). When I came home I found Lilly and Addy running around the house 'fighting' with the Lipe Savers(Light Sabers). She really doesn't seem sick. I woke Joseph up early so he could finish his diarama for Animal Farm. Last night we made a windmill out of Knex and found all sorts of farm animals that range from the Little People pig, the pony from Lilly's Barbie and a couple other random animals. Joseph finished by filling the box full of dirt and green construction paper ????????? It is now in the car and he is quickly getting ready for school. Jacob, who has been dying to make lunches, fulfilled his wish today by making lunch for all 5 kids. :) Marti is unloading the dishwasher and Danny is loading stuff in the van to take it to the storage shed... What am I doing you might ask???? (But before I tell you please know that I was up until 11 packing boxes and getting ready for the carpet cleaner guy) I... am sitting here drinking my first cup of Keurig Coffee from my fancy schmancy new coffee pot that the kids and Ben bought me last night... LIFE IS GOOD!!!

We have decided to list our house and pray that it sells. We do not have a new house yet... we will wait until we get a good solid offer and if that means we live in our little camper trailer for a while (OK it would probably be an apartment) that is fine too. I just don't want to get my hopes set on the perfect house and have our offer fall through because we couldn't find a buyer for our house.

So would you pray that if it is indeed God's will for us to move - then our house would sell... if not, help us to continue to find contentment in the home we have. I am so excited to see what happens! :)

Have a great day!!!!

No comments: