"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

CWA Hope Project

Our adoption agency Christian World Adoption recently started a new website dedicated to finding families for siblings and special needs children. I would love it if you would take a moment to pray for these kids and ask God to bring them a family. I am forever thankful for the families who unknowingly prayed for Ben and I - prayed that God would open our hearts to the future He had planned. These families prayed for the kids for more than a year before we even knew about them... praying that God would bring them to America - to their forever home.

So, will you join Ben and I and the kids as we pray for these children... that they might know the indescribable joy in being told that they have been chosen?

No comments: