"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, January 12, 2009

Santa came to visit us on Christmas eve. Joseph was so excited when Santa gave him some hot sauce instead of a candy cane... thanks Santa! :)

This is what Addy is like after her day with Grandpa! Addy loves the adventures they have and always naps well afterwards!

The boys got guns for Christmas... yipee. Would you believe ttha I (the wife of a hunter and mother of 3 boys who now have guns) grew up in Califronia and was not even allowed to play with water guns? The boys were so excited. Danny and Jacob each received a BB gun from Santa. Joseph's gift from Santa was a 22. I really don't know much other than the fact that my boys were beyond thrilled with their gifts!


No comments: