"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The New Monster Van

I forgot to tell you all that we have a spiffy new monster van. On December 15th the Suburban started acting funny (again) and I called Ben to figure out what to do. We decided that I (by myself since Ben was on his way to Walla Walla for a basketball game) would head over to the dealership to see if we could afford the van. To make a long story short... I bought it! We got a great deal and are learning to love the new van. Traveling to Portland last week was a cinch with all the room... now I just have to figure out how to park it in the Winco parking lot! :) Right now we are trying to come up with an appropriate name for the van... the choices are
The Monster Van
Brooke's Bodacious Bus
If you have any suggestions, please let us know!

No comments: