"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Basketball... Baseball... Wrestling... Gymnastics... Weight Lifting - OH MY!

The kids are pretty busy right now. I have held firm to my "1 thing at a time" rule except where Danny and Jacob are concerned - and only because Ben overruled me! The boys are enjoying playing basketball (and having Dad as their coach) and are going nuts to start wrestling... Next week!

Tonight I will pick Marti and some of ther team mates up and drive them to Richland for their game. This is Marti's second basketball game and she is MUCH LESS nervous this time! Phew! When she is nervous - she is not so sweet and kind! :) She did really well in her first game, expecially considering she is still learning the language and terms like rebound, , block, offense, block out, shot, defense, man-up... are still a bit new to her (and me). She did some great blocking and I can't wait to see how today goes!

The boys are supposed to have wrestling tonight but Ben has a school board meeting and we just can't figure out how to get everyone where they need to be! There's always next week! :)

Tomorrow is Indoor Olympics - the hair paint is purchased and the crazy outfits will be organized tonight... I will post pictures tomorrow!

No comments: