"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, November 21, 2008

But you...will produce branches and fruit for my people Isreal,
for they will soon come home.
I am concerned for you and will look on you with favor;
you will be plowed and sown,
and I will multiply the number of people upon you...
they will be fruitful and become numerous.
I will settle people on you as in the past and
will make you prosper more than before.
Then you will know that I am the LORD....
It is not for your sake...that I am going to do these things,
but for the sake of my holy name...
Then the nations will know that I am LORD...
when I show myself holy through you before their eyes.
I will sprinkle clean water on you and you will be clean;
I will cleanse you from all your impurties and from all your idols.
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you;
I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to
follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. ...
I the Lord have spoken, and I will do it.
Ezekiel 36:8-11, 22-23, 25-27, 36

No comments: