"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me...

I guess I'll go eat worms!

Which is entirely too easy to do at my house today since I discovered PANTRY MOTHS, weevils AND larvae in my pantry today. Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a huge frustration! I wanted to sit down and cry, but instead I put on my gloves (which were left from the bleaching party we had after the flood) and got to work! I was feeling mighty sorry for myself as I was throwing away 4 huge bags of groceries but then I looked at what I didn't have to throw away and I was very thankful for all the food left.

What a crazy month! We had 2 big repairs on the van, a repair to the furnace and now this!!!!!! So much for trying to budget our money carefully. Oh well!

I am still blessed and hugely thankful for my home (moths and all).

So... onwards and upwards and all that good stuff. I am off to another round of cleaning!

No comments: