"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm so excited... and I just can't hide it

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. Ooooohhhh!

Can you hear me singing? I am super excited for tomorrow. Joseph plays in his first American soccer game (which I will miss) at Desert Hills and Marti has her first volleyball game in Hermiston. I get to drive Marti while Ben is in charge of Josepho the Great! I am so sad I will miss his game but I am so excited for both of the kids. They are a bit nervous tonight but also looking forward to their games.

They have been working so hard lately and have kept such great attitudes about school work, practices and their chores. I am constantly amazed at their drive and determination. Even Marta (who regularly admits to disliking "hard work") spent an hour on homework tonight without a single complaint.

No comments: