"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Funny Things

When I was a little girl and my mom would often laugh at the funny things Rebecca and I said and did. I would get so mad! She always told me that she was only, "smiling out loud." We do a lot of REALLY LOUD smiling around our house these days!


  • Danny and Jacob have nick-names for each other. Danny is "milk" and Jacob is "chocolate milk" These names have nothing to do with skin color... Danny came out to recess the other day with a big milk mustache and Jacob (who has been practically gagging on the WORD milk) started LOVING chocolate milk and drinks 2 a day! :)

  • Jacob wanted me to remember that tomorrow was his snack day but kept telling me, "Show and Tell, snake." We figured it out

  • The kids are the best laundry folders around, they even fold the dryer sheets!

No comments: