"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Right Now...

Marta and Ben are upstairs watching the African Children's Choir video. I can hear Marti clapping.

Jacob and Danny are arguing over the CORRECT way to play their baseball game. (obviously my "you have to be wearing an athletic cup or uniform if you are taking the game seriously" rule is not working).

Addy is drinking juice while sitting in the sun.

Joseph is watching a local cable channel that is showing a church service.

Lilly is complaining about the wet grass.

Ooops... now Lilly is wanting to change her clothes and the boys are now pouting - just a little.

I told Ben that I wanted matching referee uniforms and whistles for our anniversary.
I haven't seen them yet.

Addy is crying because, "the ground bumped her head."

Now Danny, Lilly and Jacob are getting ready to swim and Addy is running around the house to find Daddy to help her with her swimsuit.

Oh, and the dogs are barking at something!

Daddy is now sleeping.

And my house is a mess. :)

I think I am changing the name of this blog to
Never A Dull Moment
I want to clarify that I am not complaining at all. This is actually making me laugh. Sometimes Ben and I look at each other with amazement and say, "We SIGNED UP for this?????????"

No comments: