"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Marta's Braces

Marta Grace got braces today. She also spent an hour getting a ring cut off by a jewler. It was a pretty crazy day around here! Marti is a bit sore but quite a trooper... she is so excited to have straight teeth. She told me all about how Mesalech told her that her teeth were very good until she turned 6...
Marti's last picture BEFORE braces!

Isn't she cute!

Thank you Dr. Ostler for this wonderful gift! The whole office is full of wonderful people and my 2 hours there flew by... I am pretty sure it didn't fly by quite so quickly for Marta but she did remember to say goodbye and thanks on our way out the door!

No comments: