"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, May 29, 2008

You are welcome!

I am so glad that you all got such a good chuckle at my expense :)! My babysitter and good friends Alyssa responded to an email about how much I owe her for watching the kids with this:


I had 28 hours, and you owe me like $40 for groceries/haircut. Did you want me to contact Jan to have her pay me, Oh Blessed Mother of 6????? =0) Totally kidding.
My friend Lisa said:
just thought I should tell you that my stomach hurts from laughing. I am laughing becuase I am just so thankful that I haven't done that YET. I say "yet" because it is just inevitable.
Lisa continued her email about how she counts her kids at the grocery store... WE DO THAT ALL THE TIME! 1 2 3 4 5 6, sigh and relax... 1 2 3 4 5 6, sigh and relax... 1 2 3 4 5 6, sigh and relax... 1 2 3 4 5 6, sigh and relax... You get the idea! I am sure people think I have a tic disorder because I seriously do it all day long. Even at work I think about where I dropped everyone off and count again to be sure I didn't leave anyone at home! :)
Anyways... I am still here and have not been arrested. That is a good thing because for some strange reason we are having a Yard Sale this weekend. Didn't we just do one??? YES!!!! Are we insane???? YES!!! But somehow there is stuff left and with 6 kids we need some more space so there are a few things we should/could get rid of. There were also several things we forgot to take over to Jan and Dan's for the last Yard Sale and since there was no room to put it :) they didn't get anything out for the last one . Our goal is to make $200 - start praying, friends! We are going to the beach at the end of June and we are hoping to make enough to pay for our trip to the zoo on the way down and 1/2 the gas money! I cannot wait to take the kiddos to the zoo and the beach!!! I am definitely more excited than they are! :)

No comments: