"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, April 4, 2008

We are on our way home

I can hardly believe the time is here to come home... every time I say
HOME I feel guilty. The kids are leaving their home for at least 2
years. They are both sad and excited but I think really really sad most
of all. They know we will come back, we have promised - but still...
We love Ethiopia, it is an amazing place and we are so glad that now it
is part of our heritage. We will most definately be back! Today we
hung around, packed, and had Marta's hair done. She looks gorgeous and
loves her hair. It took more than 4 hours but I am so glad we had it
done -- I wish that we had not spent our last day here in a salon, but
oh well! We love it here... but to home we come. There was so much
more that we wanted to do and yet I am not wishing that anything was
differently. I worry about the food and that is pretty much it... these
kids are amazing and will do wonderfully well- see you all Saturday!

No comments: