"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, April 25, 2008

Last Night

I would like to give you a great update on yesterday, but I can't... I was asleep at 6:45! I slept most of the night and only got up to help with a cranky and sick Addy - but really, Ben did most of it! He is amazing!!!

Today, I feel like a new woman! Adoption is tough, people. So much harder than I ever imagined and at the same time... so much better! Our 6 kids are truly amazing and watching them form relationships with one another makes me smile! Lilly and Joseph have been bonding lately... yesterday they were listening to Joseph's Amharic music on the Walk-Man from Aunt Rebecca. They were sharing headphones and it was super cute! The day before it was praise music in English on the iPod from Grandpa - it is great to see them come together!

Keep praying for the kiddos and for Ben and I as we battle exhaustion and a sick kiddo... please don't let the rest of them get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

KelseyChristine said...

I just found your blog and LOVE it!! It's been fun reading about your awesome family :)