"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fun! Fun! Fun!




Each day is full of FIRSTS!!! Yesterday we had a couple firsts, a lot of laughs and fun all day!


The boys (along with Daddio) had a great time learning the rules of 1/2 court basketball. Of course they were all decked out in their sweatbands! :)


Here are Jacob, Lilly and Marta climbing the rock wall. Spiderman "Joseph" was up and back down before I could snap a picture - it was impressive!!!!

The trampoline was quite a hit with all the kids - Ben included... although he did have sore knees when he was done!

Each day things are getting better - which doesn't seem possible because for the most part things are really good... the kids English is improving all the time and the 6 kids have enjoyed some serious bonding time! We are all asleep by 8 each night - between jet lag, language barriers and intense soccer games we are exhausted! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great photos. They make me wish I could be there! I especially like the one of all three of my nieces.

I'm glad everyone seems to be settling in together... Although I'm sure it's a difficult thing for everyone to adjust to, the fact that all six kids and both parents are kind, compassionate, smart, and have great senses of humor has to help a lot!