"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, April 11, 2008

Adopting BIG kids

I just have to blog write now or my heart will burst. Today while my 2 big kids were watching Christian music videos in Amharic AND singing their hearts out they folded 4 loads of laundry AND PUT THEM AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you hear me smiling from wherever you are????? I am truly blessed! Thank you Joseph and Marta - you two rock!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Brooke,

Just spent some time catching up with your beautiful family. Thanks for sharing it. My heart is overflowing with praises to God!!

I'm so glad that the kiddos are as much a blessing to you as you are to them.

Much love Brooke, Ben and family,

Jenn in MT