"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Yard Sale

Please pray for wonderful weather on Saturday. We have a ton of stuff... and I mean a TON!!! I really hope someone comes to buy it! We are running out of room in the HUGE 3 car garage at my in-law's house so it would be super helpful to be able to take some stuff outside too! Danny and Lilly are so excited that they get to sell donuts... they have been asking for 2 years to be able to do that and cannot wait for Saturday. Their (big) friends H and O are coming to help count money and make sure Danny and Lilly use napkins and don't lick their fingers.

Pray for sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I will be praying for SUNSHINE and many many generous shoppers for your yard sale!