"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Nesting For TRIPLETS

So I am in FULL-ON nesting mode! My To-Do list causes heart palpitations for my husband and I am a bit crabbier than usual with EVERYONE!!! I just CANNOT believe that we will be traveling SOON to pick up our 3 wonderful kiddos and THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We decided that we should start packing for the kids now, maybe try and get all 3 of the kids totally packed by next weekend! EEEEKKKKK! Easier said than done!
We are also having this wonderful yard sale next week and have been busy getting things ready! I think there is a special place in heaven for in-laws like mine... if I haven't said this before - they are WONDERFUL!!! Grandpa built beds and shelves and regularly takes the kids to school for us! Grandma is working hard to organize this yard sale without much help from Ben and I because we are so excited we just walk around in circles in the garage! :) Really, they are wonderful!!!
Tomorrow, I am REALLY hoping we can get this handy shelf thing installed in the kitchen! Ben bought it for me for Christmas and it is still sitting here waiting to be put in! I am also hoping to get Israel's clothes all packed! Add that to work and Lilly's gymnastic class and it will be a very full day! :)

On another note, recently while Ben and Rebecca (my sister) were proof reading national board papers for me they noticed that I LOVE COMMAS. EXCLAMATIONS AND CAPITAL LETTERS!!!! If this drives you as crazy as it does them... I, am, sorry! :) REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: