"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, March 27, 2008

My To Do List is GONE!!!

I just finished deleting my To Do List!!!!  I can’t believe it!  My bags are packed, my kids are taken care of, work is finished, the grocery list is made.  I don’t know what I would do without my friends who are taking care of us while we are gone!  J  One friend is off to Costco, another is watering plants, another is cleaning our house, another is coming to make us dinner for when we get home on Saturday AND make sure our house is perfect! J  My friend Kelly offered to clean out my fridge while we are gone because I never got it done…  I have FABULOUS friends! J  Ben’s parents are keeping an eye on the dogs AND the kids!  WOW!  We are blessed!

 

So my To Do List is gone and we are on our way…

 

Stay tuned for more!

 

Love,

Ben and Brooke

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Good luck and God bless! I cannot wait to read all about your trip and meet your new kids!