"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

keeping busy

Today I am working hard at keeping busy... this is what I have done so far

  • gone to work
  • returned some things to Kohls
  • Went to WalMart to buy every medecine known to man - as advised by fellow Africa travelers
  • made soup for soup supper
  • found my drivers license that has been missing for a week
  • priced airline tickets to Ethiopia - not pretty
  • talked to my friend Anna until she couldn't stand it anymore and peeled out of my driveway... :)
  • played with the kiddos
  • did some yard work
  • played with the dogs
  • ordered some black hair care products - while stressing about doing Marta's hair

soon I will go to soup supper - and then take a tylenol pm - say some major prayers and go to sleep... check back tomorrow for the news!

1 comment:

jody said...

Hi! I don't know if this will be helpful but on Northwest Airlines (and several others, actually)you can get what they call "special delivery" fares specifically for adoption travel and they are 65% regular fare prices, for you and the children's return trip. They are also refundable and changeable without big/any penalties. If you go on their website and do a search for "special deliveris", it should come up but if not, call them and ask about it. Hang in there!!