"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, March 3, 2008

Favorites

I was just adding a new website to my "favorites" in the "Africa" file. I created the "Africa Favorites" file more than 2 years ago... when adopting was a dream - TRULY just a dream. It had things like a map of Africa - because back then I didn't know where Ethiopia was. That was all it had for a very long time. Somewhere along the line I added a travel guide of Ethiopia, but for more than a year my Africa file was very small. My dream to adopt 1 little boy seems equally small. In my head and heart I so very much wanted a little boy to join our family. God chose someone else for us... a few someone elses. I can't believe that in a few weeks we will be a family of 8. I can't believe my little dream has turned into this... I am truly blessed!

No comments: