"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nothing To Report

That about says it all! We have nothing new and exciting to report! We are counting down the days to March 6th while busily finishing up my National Boards. I am feeling pretty good and VERY thankful for the friends who are proof-reading my papers! I will send my papers from PostNet next Tuesday - you will hear me wherever you are yelling and screaming because the papers are done! Woo Hoo!

We also have a yard sale planned for Saturday, March 15th from 8 to 2. Ben's parents have donated their garage to hold the sale and we have a trailer full of "stuff" to sell! I am not sure how yard sales do in March... but we are going to find out!!!! We have about $4000 to raise/borrow/steal (just kidding about the stealing) before we leave for Africa so we are praying that this yard sale gets us a bit closer to bringing our kiddos home! Spread the word!!!

No comments: