"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wherever you are, be all there.

Live to the hilt of every situation you believe to be the will of God.

~Jim Elliot


I'm only one. But still, I am one.

I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something.

And because I cannot do everything,

I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. ~Edward Hale


I know God won't give me anything I can't handle.

I just wish He didn't trust me so much.

~Mother Theresa


I took the road less traveled by,

and that has made all the difference.

~Robert Frost


Stop telling God how big your storm is.

Instead, tell your storm how big your God is.

~Unknown


How can there be too many children?

That's like saying there are too many flowers.

~Mother Theresa

No comments: