"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

M Loves Socks

We just got new pictures from Heidi and Kirk and they were telling us how much the kids liked their packages... especially M! We sent her a cute pair of socks and the nannies started laughing because they know how much she loves them. I know it is a silly thing, but I am giddy over the fact that I know something new about my daughter. I am already planning on going sock shopping in the very near future! :)

I wish I could post all of the pictures, we have loved looking at them. The Ethiopian government asks that we not post the pictures until they are oficially ours... so we will wait. For now, just know that the kids are adorable and we can't wait to get them home!

No comments: