"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Walk to Beautiful

I just watched the trailer for a documentary called A Walk To Beautiful. I cannot express to you how thankful I am to be an American woman. How these women wake up each day and SURVIVE is beyond me. I thought I knew what the term SURVIVOR meant before... I had no idea. I am hoping to visit the Fistula Hospital when we go to Ethiopia... I WANT to be forever changed by our trip to pick up our kids!

I want to see the babies in the orphanage who are LUCKY to be there...

I want to see the children at AHOPE who now have a life expectancy of many many years because people are donating antiviral drugs so they can survive.

Our lives WILL be forever changed by this trip, we will never be the same!

No comments: