"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, January 21, 2008

Blogger News

My very fun loving, good cooking, tatoo loving cousin Meghan died yesterday. Oh, that is so very hard to type. She had multiple heart surgeries as a child and then got the flu last week. It was more than her body could handle and she passed away. I cannot imagine how horrific this would be for my aunt and uncle. Please keep them in your prayers. It feels surreal and as I type this I keep thinking this cannot possibly happen.

On another note, have you been wondering what happened to so many "fun" parts to the blog? A very sad thing happened to a family waiting to adopt. Somehow the Ethiopian government found out that they had pictures (I knew better than to do that) of their kids AND were without all the necessary funds for adoption (gulp) and they LOST their right to adopt from Ethiopia. It was really sad and sent all the rest of us into a frantic mode to make sure our blogs were OK... We talked about taking it down completely, but this is how our family and friends know what is going on. So, we just took down the extra stuff that we were not sure about. Sorry for those of you who have been wondering, I should have explained it before.

No comments: