"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, January 27, 2008

No Church for us today...

We have 2 inches of snow outside that is covering quite a sheet of ice... so even though we only live 3 blocks from church, we slept in. Lilly climbed in bed with us at 6:00 and she and I stayed asleep until 8:49. I don't know the last time I slept that late! It was lovely!!!! I can't wait to cuddle with all 6 of my kiddos, I wonder if they will like to cuddle right away or feel super uncomfortable, for a while, I REALLY don't know. My aunt sent a big box of clothes yesterday - it was full of t-shirts, sweaters, pajamas and sweats that will fit A and M mostly. What a great surprise! It has been so fun shopping and going through clothes for the kids.

Ben's cousin, John will be visiting with our kids someday soon. I am beyond excited to hear what they are like. I want to hear John's input because he knows us well and he know our three straight haired kids well and soon he will be the ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD who knows all 8 of us well. I am so anxious to see video about their trip and hear about the kids. Saturday can't come soon enough (although he will probably not be up to telling us until Sunday).

So I am off to eat pancakes made by Ben... and then spend the day cuddled in our house and reading The Shack. I will tell you more about it soon - the word fabulous comes to mind.

No comments: