"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The latest news

Here is our latest message from Ethiopia...

Ben and Brooke~Your oldest son is very nearly a man. He is so gentle and kind and loving. I told him all the things you said to tell him and he just said thank you, thank you. He told his little brother what I said, and they were so happy. They both hugged me and kissed me.Your daughter is model-gorgeous. Seriously, you will be shocked by her beauty. She cried when I told her what you said, and kissed me on both cheeks saying thank you thank you. This was the most emotional visit for me.

So, I sit here crying... I will post more later.

No comments: