"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It Feels Real

Today we got a call for someone official at the INS office saying that everything is ready and we just need to go get our fingerprints taken and our I600A will be ready to go... So on Tuesday, we will drive to Yakima, pay $830 (I really thought I had already sent them a check, but they can't find it) and be 1 step closer to bringing them home.

Our dinner and auction is coming along well! Our friend Jason made a movie of the kids - I will post it here after the dinner, it is wonderful! A friend of Ben's brought by 2 gorgeous baskets today with all sorts of fun things and Ben went to pick up some things from a friend from church - his dad is drooling over the rototiller! :) I am wowed by the generosity of friends and strangers.

I spent the evening at LWML (Lutheran Women's Missionary League), they had decided to donate to Operation Ethiopian Homecoming for their November Mission project - what a wonderful group of woman... and they are great singers too!

Do you like the new logo - Chris designed it, and every time I look at it I am amazed that he could do that... I love it! We are having shirts made up for us and the kids... I can't wait to get mine!

No comments: