"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanks!

I want to take a few minutes to say thanks to all the people who have helped so far...
Diane, Anna, Lisa, Sara, Sarah, Jan, Dan, Suzanne, Kimberly, Rob, Earle, Becky, Brien, Pam, Jason, Melissa, BLS teachers, Pastor and Cindi, Norma, Sheila, Susan, Denis, Kelly, Carol, Duke, Kelly, Tia, Sue, Dan, Kathy, Kim, Sonia, Karen, Terri, Sandra, Alyssa, Matt, Tracy, Jon, Traci, Russ, Kris, Eric, Michele, Beth, Ralph, Dave, Jeff, Kristen, and many many more... I know that a lot of these people have found others to help them and I will probably never know the full extent of the support we have had. So,
thank you!
That sounds insignifigant, I often wish the English language had a more sincere word for thank you - but knowing me, I would probably use it too often :) ! So thank you again and again and again!
Love,
Brooke
PS If I left your name off this list, please forgive me...and let me know because I would like to add to the list often!

No comments: