"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Last Night

Ben and I sat in bed looking at YouTube about Ethiopia - it is BEAUTIFUL! One of the "movies" we saw was amazing. It showed a 10-year-old boy being told that he had been chosen by a family! They had sent him a hat... well, you just have to watch it! I cried through the whole thing! We will be sending a gift pack to the kids this week. We will include 2 picture albums... one for the kids to take with them to the Waiting House (where they will wait until we get there) and the other for Mom to keep...
Check out the video... it's amazing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBhaGS3S99I

No comments: