"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Relaxing!

No, I am not relaxing but Marti's hair is! We took her in yesterday and had her hair relaxed. Oh, it is beautiful! She has so much hair and the curls just got lost in the mass of hair. Now you can see each gorgeous curl and she loves it! I love it too! I can actually run my fingers through her hair and comb it without tears (my tears not hers). Hooray!



The boys hair is causing us problems and I am currently searching for a barber who knows how to "shape" African hair. The boys have some VERY STRONG OPINIONS about their hair and my cuttings with the clippers is not up to their standard! I have the name of someone close by and will be calling at lunchtime today!

No comments: